- Responsibility is taking care of your duties.
- Responsibility is answering for your actions.
- Responsibility is accountability.
- Responsibility is trustworthiness.
Why is being responsible important
- Responsibility is a core value for living honorably.
- Responsibility is being accountable for your behavior.
- Responsibility is being dependable when yo have things to do.
Quotes on responsibility
- Responsibility educates. (Wendell Phillips)
- The price of greatness is responsibility. (Winston Churchill)
- No man was ever endowed with a right without being at the same time saddled with a responsibility. (Gerald Johnson)
- Man is still responsible. His success lies not with the stars but with himself. (Frank Williams)
Steps to making responsible decisions
- Define your goal. What do you want?
- Explore all the choices and options.
- Gather information and facts.
- Write down arguments for and against each choice.
- Take time to think through the consequences of each choice.
- Make the decision